Liquid Copper Fungicide
Controls powdery mildew, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, and other listed diseases. Perfect for use on vegetables, roses, fruits, nuts, herbs, ornamentals, and turf. Incredibly easy to apply and can be used up to the day of harvest.
- Controls diseases on listed vegetables, fruits, flowers, and more
- Approved for organic gardening
- Dormant and growing season applications
- Powdery mildew, black spot, rust, downy mildew, tomato blight
- Fruit rot, late blight, peach leaf curl and more
Additional Product Information
CONTROLS PLANT DISEASES - Liquid Copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, and many other listed diseases.
PROTECTION FOR PLANTS - Designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, fruits, nuts, herbs, ornamentals and turf.
ORGANIC GARDENING - Approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. It can even be used up to the day of harvest.
CONTAINS COPPER - The active ingredient of Liquid Copper is Copper Octanoate or Copper Soap. Copper makes a great option for use on all of your plants.