Lawnweed Brew RTS
Derived from Iron, Captain Jack's™ Lawnweed Brew offers selective control of weeds, disease, moss, algae, and lichens in lawns. The active ingredient is derived from iron, which occurs in nature. Kills many common weeds like dandelion, clover, moss, narrow-leaved plantain, chickweed, and thistle. Works quickly, as dying weeds will be seen within hours of application.
- Specifically formulated with Iron (Fe) to control broadleaf weeds
- People and pets can enter the treated area when spray dries
- Controls broadleaf weeds, disease, moss, & algae, but won't harm lawn grass
- Kills weeds down to the root
- Works in cool weather (down to 50°F)
Additional Product Information
CONTROLS WEEDS AND DISEASE - Use to control dandelion, moss, algae, lichens, chickweed, oxalis, clover, ground ivy and more. It also suppresses diseases such as dollar spot, rust, snow mold plus many more.
QUICK RESULTS - Cure your weed, moss, and disease* within hours of application. Treated weeds, moss or algae will turn brown or black.
FOR USE ON GRASS - Designed to kill a variety of weeds and diseases, not lawn grasses. When used as directed it kills a variety of weeds in lawns, roots and all.
DERIVED FROM IRON - Iron is an essential nutrient to the development and growth of plants.